New to Hot26?
If you are new to Hot Yoga, here are a few tips...
- Wear comfortable clothing that is easy to move in and that you can sweat in.
- Don't eat a heavy meal at least 2 hours before class begins.
- Leave your wifi and cellular devices outside the yoga room- yoga is a moving meditation.
- Stay hydrated- drink plenty of water before and after class.
- No talking in the yoga room- it is a quiet space where students like to meditate before and after class.
- You can review our Yogi Etiquette here.
- It's not mandatory, but you can schedule a private lesson with one of our certified yoga instructors for a one on one experience to get you started with your practice before jumping into your first class.